Personal Data Protection Policy
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) will apply from 25 May.
As the Regulation modifies some aspects of the current legal framework and contains new obligations for data controllers, below you will find information on the data protection policy that applies to you.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
BBVA ASSET MANAGEMENT, S.A., S.G.I.I.C., POLICY
BBVA PENSIONES, S.A., E.G.F.P., POLICY
GESTIÓN DE PREVISIÓN Y PENSIONES, E.G.F.P., S.A., POLICY
VOLUNTARY SOCIAL WELFARE ENTITIES POLICY
Personal Data Protection Policy
What is the purpose of this Personal Data Protection Policy?
The purpose of this personal data protection policy (" Personal Data Protection Policy ") is to explain how we obtain, process and protect the personal data you submit either directly or through a third party due to the existence of a contract, or as a member of the Board of Directors of one of the Entities, or if you provide personal data via our website www.bbvaassetmanagement.com (the " Website ") using our own forms, or those of third parties, and/or cookies so that you can freely and voluntarily decide if you want us to process your personal data.
Please read this Personal Data Protection Policy each time you use the Website, as it may be amended. Please also read the Legal Notice, which you can access here.
Who is the controller of my personal data?
The controller of your personal data will be the entity ("the Entity") that processes your personal data due to the existence of a contract or your status as a member of the Board of Directors, or when you submit such data via a Website.
- BBVA ASSET MANAGEMENT, S.A., S.G.I.I.C., with registered office at Calle Azul, nº 4, 28050, Madrid, Spain.
- BBVA PENSIONES, S.A., E.G.F.P. with registered office at Calle Azul, nº 4, Madrid, Spain.
- GESTIÓN DE PREVISIÓN Y PENSIONES, E.G.F.P., S.A., with registered office at Calle Azul, nº 4, Madrid, Spain.
- COLEGIOS DE INGENIEROS DEL PAÍS VASCO, EPSV ASOCIADA, with registered office at Calle Alameda de Mazarredo, nº 69, Bilbao Spain.
- NORPENSIÓN, EPSV INDIVIDUAL, with registered office at Calle Gran via nº 12, Bilbao, Spain.
- NORPYME, EPSV OF EMPLOYMENT with registered office Calle Gran via nº 12, Bilbao, Spain.
- TUBOS REUNIDOS, EPSV DE EMPLEO, with registered office at Bº Sagarribai S/N – Amurrio Spain.
- GRUPO DE EMPRESAS TUBACEX E.P.S.V DE EMPLEO, with registered office at Calle Tres Cruces nº 9, Lloido. Spain.
- The following SICAVs (the "SICAVs"), the corporate names and registered offices of which you can view here.
This document provides information on how each Entity processes data as a data controller. However, the information provided herein does not apply to data that may be obtained by third parties via other websites, even if such sites are linked to the Website.
How can you contact the Data Protection Officer?
In connection with the data processing performed by these entities ("Management Companies"):
- BBVA ASSET MANAGEMENT, S.A., S.G.I.I.C.
- BBVA PENSIONES, S.A., E.G.F.P.
- GESTIÓN DE PREVISIÓN Y PENSIONES, E.G.F.P., S.A.
you will be able to contact the BBVA Group Data Protection Officer at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What does the controller of my data use it for?
- To manage how you browse the Website in accordance with the Cookies Policy, which you can view here
- For the purposes and with the authorization indicated in each of the forms used to collect personal data for the Website, or via any other means using our own forms or those of third parties.
- For the purposes included in the extended information of each Entity, which you can view here, in the context of a contract in which you feature as a holder, payee designated by the holder and/or relations, representative, beneficial owner, authorized user or member of the Board of Directors of a SICAV.
All Entities will treat your personal data in the strictest of confidence and undertake to keep it confidential and will ensure that they comply with their duty to adopt all the necessary measures to prevent it from being altered, lost or processed or accessed without authorization. The above in accordance with the legal obligations that apply to the Entity at issue as the controller of your personal data.
For such purpose, each Entity has implemented and maintains the highest levels of security required by legislation to protect your personal data against accidental loss and unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, given the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which said data is exposed. You can view the Security Policy here.
How long will the controller keep your data?
For the forms used to collect data on this Website: over the time period stipulated in the form that (where applicable) is provided to you so you can submit your personal data, as well as the term indicated in the Cookies Policy.
If your relationship with us is in the context of a contract due to your status as a member of the Board of Directors of a SICAV: you can view the extended information on how each of the Entities processes your data here.
Who will the controller communicate your data to?
The controller of your data will not transfer your data to third parties, unless obliged to do so by law or if you agree to such action.
If your consent is required to communicate your personal data to third parties, the forms used by this Website to collect data will stipulate what purpose the data subject to communication is to be processed for, as well as the identity or industries of the individuals or entities who/that may receive your personal data.
If your relationship with us is in the context of a contract or due to your status as a member of the Board of Directors of a SICAV, you can view the extended information on how the Entity processes data here.
In order to provide you with a suitable service and manage our relationship with you as a customer, we hereby inform you that your data will be processed by advertising and communication services, "contact centers", consultants and IT services (technology platforms). You can check which third parties will receive personal data through this Website's cookies in the Cookies Policy.
The controller of your data also informs you that certain companies that provide services to you may access your personal data (international data transfers) for the same purpose as indicated in the above paragraph. These transfers are made to countries with a data protection level that is equivalent to that of the European Union (suitability decisions issued by the European Commission, standard contractual clauses and certification mechanisms). For more information on the transfers performed by Management Companies, please contact the BBVA Group Data Protection Officer at the following email address: email@example.com.
Sending of business communications
Using the data collection forms in accordance with your relationship with the corresponding Entity, the latter may seek your consent to contact your by ordinary mail, email, SMS or any other equivalent method of electronic communication in order to send you business communications about your products and/or those of third parties indicated in the form.
If, at any time, you wish not to receive communications of this nature, you can withdraw your consent by sending an email stating your decision to the email address of each Entity you have a relationship with:
- BBVA Asset Management, S.A, S.G.I.I.C.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BBVA Pensiones, S.A., E.G.F.P. email@example.com
- Gestión de Previsión y Pensiones, E.G.F.P., S.A.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colegios de Ingenieros del País Vasco, EPSV Asociada: email@example.com
- Norpensión, EPSV Individual: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Norpyme, EPSV de Empleo: email@example.com
- Tubos Reunidos, EPSV de Empleo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grupo de Empresas Tubacex E.P.S.V de Empleo: email@example.com
Said email must include a document proving your identity. You may also use the link provided for such purpose in the communications you receive.
This Website uses technology called "cookies". For more detailed information on how cookies are used, check the Cookies Policy here
Does this Website use links to other websites?
This Website may contain links to other websites. Take into account that none of the Entities are responsible for how other websites process or protect the privacy of personal data. This personal data protection policy document solely applies to information obtained via the Website by each of the Entities that are controllers of your data.
You are advised to read the personal data processing policies of the other websites this Website is linked to, or to visit them by any other means. You can obtain more information about the linking policy of each Entity in the Legal Disclaimer here.
What are your rights when you submit your data to the Controller?
|Access||You can view your personal data included in the files of the Controller in accordance with the contractual relationship you have with the same.||BBVA Asset Management, S.A, S.G.I.I.C.: firstname.lastname@example.org
BBVA Pensions, S.A., E.G.F.P.: email@example.com
Gestión de Previsión y Pensiones, E.G.F.P., S.A.: firstname.lastname@example.org
through: Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. at:
|Corrections||You can amend your personal data if it is inaccurate|
|Removal||You can request that your personal data be deleted|
|Objection||You can request for your personal data not to be processed|
|Data processing restrictions||You can request that the processing of your data be restricted under the following circumstances:
|Portability||You may receive the personal data you have provided in electronic format and transfer it to another entity.|
If you think the Controller has failed to process your data in accordance with the regulations, you can contact the BBVA Group Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
You can also file a claim against the Controller with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es)
In order to exercise your rights, please submit a copy of your ID Card or equivalent document proving your identity with your application.
Exercising these rights is free.
You can see the provider categories here. Download PDF